Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a requirement to make a booklet for a class reunion. Nothing fancy, a cover page, alternating pages of pixs and text for about the next 16 pages.

I need a freebee program that can do this. Ideally something that will allow a standard printer to print on both sides of the page by a double pass method. The ability to output the document in .pdf format so I can sent it to other folks for review. Somehow I got to figure out how to get it all in a landscape type format, the booklet folds in the page middle. Booklet is half page size when you hold it.

Again something fairly simple to learn. This is a one time project. Can't spend big bucks on it, all coming out of my pocket, must be able to get it up running pretty quick, need the booklet by September 20.

Don't know how I got tasked with this, the others know far less than I do.

Just about got all the pixs required scanned and ready to go, both black / white and color photos. Want to keep it as simple as I can. If there is any program dedicated to making booklets like this that would be great. Something with a template format. Sort of wandering my way thru it. I'm a word processing guy only.

Thanks for any help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.