Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: MS Outlook 2007 EM in sent folder not sent

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  beachromo 
#1 ·
I have been having a very hard-to-figure-out problem with Outlook 2007. I have 2 profiles and one is day to day on whether or not it sends. It always shows my sent em in the sent folder but recipients claim they are not getting it. When I test send to my Hotmail account or my wife's business account they are not going out even though they are in my sent folder. When I go to my web mail and try the send, they go through. I have tried removing and recreating the profile and things work fine for awhile but eventually I have the same problem. Very disconcerting since I never know whether or not to trust that the emails are actually getting through. Any ideas?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3838 Mb
Graphics Card: RADEON X300 SE 128MB HyperMemory, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 60000 MB, Free - 4172 MB; F: Total - 88757 MB, Free - 24833 MB; G: Total - 305242 MB, Free - 209453 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0X8582
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

See less See more
#2 ·
Finally figured it out! My em signature was the problem. It consisted of text for my contact info, my personal picture and lastly a badge representing a hyperlink to my monthly newsletter. The badge was causing the problem. Not sure why because I have used it for over 2 years now but as soon as I removed it from my signature sending returned to normal. Thanks for your help...very strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.