Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning up my computer a little and now i cant find it. Grrr... any help on where i can DL it? i have tried looking but can not find it.

Thanks
-Ryan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not there, i tryed to DL if from the only site i could find but its not working.

i was wondering if any of you know of a link where i could DL it or would be willing to send me the file?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't think you download Microsoft Photo Editor. It's on your Microsoft Office CDs, so you can easily reinstall it. If you need specific instructions on how to do that, let us know. Did you use a utility to clean up your hard drive? Be careful with disk cleanup utilities, because they sometimes delete important files.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just downloaded Microsoft Photo Editor from here the other day.

Link removed. Unless someone can find where Microsoft permits it to be downloaded for free, please do not post this link again......

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Have you tried File>Open and opening an image file? I think it will cover the links and let you work normally.

BTW – think you might watch the game tomorrow night?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea, still not working... even when i do shift+right click itys not in the "open with" directory... uggggggg, i never realized how much i use this...... not good times, bad time.

and i will be watching... but from section 106. its gonna be 20 degrees and snowing, PATS WILL ROLL!.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I owe my apologies. The link and download I provided was most likely illegal. I am withdrawing from this thread. Again, my apologies, I should have checked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a basic photo editor. Nothing fancy, but it's a pretty good program.
When I uninstalled the old one I just deleted the folder that it was in. I didn't have any problems and didn't find any left- overs in the registry. It might be different if it's installed along with Microsoft Word or Works from the disk. I'm not sure which one it came with on my Windows 98 computer.
I am using it with Windows ME and haven't had any problems .
This download is just the Photo Editor.

·
Registered
282 Posts
You can reinstall Microsoft Photo Editor using your Microsoft Office CDs. I don't believe MS Photo Editor is a free program, so you can't just download it, and you can't get it from someone else if you don't have a copy of MS Office. If you need specific directions on how to install it from your Office CDs, post back, and we can help you.

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
What specifically are you using the picture editor for? I have mine installed only so I can scan directly to Word, and I don’t even do that very often. Otherwise there are better freeware programs out there.

It is a lot more comfortable to be a football fan in Florida – except maybe for those cannons. That promises to be a good game.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.