Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this problem with others on the forum. My laptop says "resuming windows" when I try turning it on then it goes to "logging off" and just sits there with the arrow spinning. I have seen it ask but no one has yet to answer. You cannot get to the start button so that won't help. I have taken the battery out and to no avail it still says "resuming windows" and "logging off"? PLEASE HELP!!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

If you press Control Shift and Escape together, that should bring up the Task manager and you should be able to shutdown from there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I should have waited just a while longer, IT WORKED!! Control, Shift, Escape stopped my computer from saying "logging off"! You guys are awesome and I hope your always here. I have to get you on my personel laptop so I can use you there. Thanks again your the greatest.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

A good job, well done. It's amazing just how patient we have to be with something that's supposed to work so quickly. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.