Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I wonder if anyone can help me as I want to put some of my pictures onto my memory stick, most of them are O.K and I can get them on there. but I have a few that when I try and put them onto my memory stick I get a message saying Error reading file, I wonder if there is a quick and easy way of fixing it. Would it work if I copied them onto my memory stick and how would I do that? I have my pictures in my pictures. Yours Janet:(

·
Registered
124,707 Posts
Hello

I wonder if anyone can help me as I want to put some of my pictures onto my memory stick, most of them are O.K and I can get them on there. but I have a few that when I try and put them onto my memory stick I get a message saying Error reading file, I wonder if there is a quick and easy way of fixing it. Would it work if I copied them onto my memory stick and how would I do that? I have my pictures in my pictures. Yours Janet:(
Hi Jan, you might want to post this in the Hardware & Software forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.