Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss just told me that she wanted games such as solitaire off everyones computers. It's not going to be fun and everyone will hate me. So my question is can I do it using group polices when the users log on to the network? If not how would you do it.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
How else would you do it? Is this a Domain or Workgroup setting? Those items are installed by default unless yu have customized your OS install so one by on ewould be th eonly way fpr them to come off.

Changing the Security setting is the easiet way and make the folder Hidden.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I just hate being used in that way. If the bossed can't trust the employees why have them? In my opinion it's bad for the works moral. It's like saying "we don't trust you" or "your not trustworthy". I guess I can just stay hidden in my office until they are all done stemming about it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
heres the infamous phrase that has to be said when coworkers dont like what your uninstalling/installing...."hey im just doing my job, if theres a problem talk to some higher ups"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.