Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have attached a sheet in which if I click the 'click here to schedule a surgery' button ....a userform will open....If I enter the details in the userform then it will be automatically saved under specific columns in the excel sheet....what I need is

If I choose 'surgery code' from the drop down then the scheduled cells should be highlighted with a colour........(If I schedule a surgery from 7 to 10 in OR 1 and if I choose the surgery code as '1' then cells from 7 to 10 under OR1 should be highlighted with yellow colour......similarly If I choose surgery code as '2' then it should be highlighted with green......similarly If I choose surgery code as '3' then it should be highlighted with blue...)

Thank you
Bharath

Attachments

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
The easiest way to achive that is to store the "Surgury Code Selection" on the Sheet where you currently "Merge the Cells" and use Conditional Formatting to change the Colour.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
The Excel Help is easy to follow, type conditional format in to the Search and look at Add, change or remove conditional formatting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.