Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruby Rails suddenly appeared on my computer yesterday. I didn't download, don't really know what it is & don't want it. When I'm on Blurb Booksmart Forum, the Ruby Rails site keeps popping up every time I go to a new topic. I'm not into software development; just want my computer to work w/o complications and new things being added w/o my knowledge. Can anyone tell me how to take this off my computer?:mad:

·
Super Moderator
79,314 Posts
did it show up in revo?

·
Super Moderator
79,314 Posts
can you post a screen shot of the ruby rails popup?

·
Super Moderator
79,314 Posts
just attach it to your post. Click on the 'go advanced' button and then the paperclip.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here it it. So far it's only popping up when I'm on Blurb Booksmart site in the Forum. I click on a thread in the forum, the Ruby Rails pops up. I click on Back arrow, reclick on the thread a second time, Ruby Rails does not pop up until I click on a new thread.

I'm not sure the screenshot is here. I don't see anything. I uploaded it.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The problem has only appeared in the Blurb Booksmart site. I was just on the site and someone else has the same problem. It would seem to be their problem & the techies are supposedly working on fixing it.

·
Super Moderator
79,314 Posts
cool, keep us updated on this one.......very odd that only one site is showing it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ruby on Rails is a web development platform. This is not something loaded on your computer; instead this is an error message you are seeing from the Blurb Forum website.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.