Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a file with over 100 pictures that I want to burn to a DVD or CD. The file was made with Microsoft Power Point. When I try to burn it, it doesn't give me that option. What's the problem? Thank you for any help you can give. lilart

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to take the file with me to show the pictures to someone not in my home. The file is a Power Point. I thought I would be able to put it on a disc to show it to some people who live across town. I thought it would be easy to copy to a disc, but when I go into Send To, it does not have the usual choices, but one option was "data", but when I chose that, it wasn't directed to my D:\ drive. Nothing happened. Does putting them in Power Point limit showing themon my own computer. How can you save this to a disc? lilart

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to take the file with me to show the pictures to someone not in my home. The file is a Power Point. I thought I would be able to put it on a disc to show it to some people who live across town. I thought it would be easy to copy to a disc, but when I go into Send To, it does not have the usual choices, but one option was "data", but when I chose that, it wasn't directed to my D:\ drive. Nothing happened. Does putting them in Power Point limit showing them on my own computer. How can you save this to a disc? lilart

·
Retired Trusted Advisor
19,786 Posts
Posted via Mobile Device
I would just copy it to a cheap usb stick instead of wasting a blank cd.
And if they don't have power point on their computer I would also download PowerPoint viewer as well.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did solve my problem. I had tried to save the file on a DVD which did not work. After trying to get help on-line with Microsoft with no luck there, I just took out the DVD and put in a CD-R disc and it accepted the file, all 100 plus pictures. Thank you all for your help. lilart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.