Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: BSoD irql error

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  radiochique 
#1 ·
hi...

i have been reading ur posts here regarding the error but unfortunately, ive found no solution for my problem.. i already ran a ram check and found no error so like the others, i zip the dmp file for you to check more..

hope to hear from you guys, soon..

Attachments

#3 ·
yeah thanks for transcribing the error, dats all i needed..

although, all is fine now but i wasnt able to use your norton removal tool because the computer wont let me uninstall symantec.. it said the AV is not properly installed in the first place.. hmm.. no worries,ive been googling for days now where it all started from fixing the error "the user profile service service could not be loaded" up until i got the BSoD and the uninstalling and removing symantec..

well, thanks guys...

best regards.. :up::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#5 ·
Thanks for the previous posts.
I have a similar problem. My system crashed hard just before New Year. After visiting a MySpace page, my system literally went black and rebooted to find the BSOD with the IRQL error with a storport.sys error. I thought this was associated with my nVidia graphics card, I tried to reinstall the drivers after I was able to boot ONLY in safe mood - but was unable. After a few minutes, it crashed again and again and again. I do believe it was a trojan that attacked my drivers but I am still not able to use the machine. Any ideas?

FYI: I've tried booting from my Vista CD, no luck. I've removed everything essential, same thing. I did find one fix from Microsoft that is related but in safe mood, the fix does not run.

Much Thanks.

#8 ·
Hi, using windows 7, have a blue screen at start up issue, memory dump. Sadly the PC wont start so unable to try too much, it lets you select user, attempts to ,log onto the user then just goes to mthe blue screen and starts the cycle again. Any ideas?? It will not start in safe mode either, basically the same result although sometimes it loads and you are in but when you try to do anything it goes to the blue screen again. I did get the error code (not always the same on the blue screen but this one comes up most time), "driver IRQL not less or equal"
Many thanks
Tony

#9 ·
Yes, it's what I think is viral. I have found nothing online nor anyone who can explain it nor offer a solution besides the obvious dumping of the hard drive, blah blah... Honestly, the infected machine is still sitting in my office and have yet to take it to the shop to see if a tech can work some magic. I'm a seasoned computer user but I cannot bare to dissect the machine any further. So, best of luck and hope we find someone who can offer valid avenues toward a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.