Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me please. I got the Sims complete collection from a friend for Christmas. My problem is I have installed the game and every time I start it I get as far as choosing screen resolution/size I want to run the game in after that a Blue Screen of Death pops up. My problem is my friend only gave me the disk no booklet inside on a piece of paper was the key code. Is there anyway to solve this problem?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I solved the problem by using the sims eraser in the program files by right clicking on my E drive and opening it up I found a program their called eraser I used it and reinstalled my game it works now. Thank-you for the help you gave me by asking for my specs. I knew the computer would support the game because I play Sims 2 up to expansion Kitchen and baths but can't play Mansions and gardens but I don't care about that. Thanks again you can close this thread. I am marking it as solved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.