Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i hope that someone can help me with this...
I've been using 3ds max 2010 for a few months now and i've never had any problems with it till now.
When i start 3ds max (by double clicking a shortcut), it asks me if i want to allow it to make changes to my pc, as always, i click yes. However, since about a day ago, when i click yes, 3ds max does not start at all, it does not display any error messages, i can not see the splash screen, and if i have task manager open while i start 3ds max, i can see 3dsmax.exe for 3/4 of a second before it disappears. I love 3ds max and i need it for my job, so as you can see, it's really something that needs to be fixed ASAP. I am puzzled why 3ds max won't load, as i said, i've never had any problems with it till now.
I have not changed anything on my pc, so i doubt that is the problem. I have googled a bit for more info on this problem, but the only thread i have found this far is this one, and it's without a solution.
I beg of you to help me, i really need to get this up and running asap, as i've said, i need it for my job.
Oh, and here are the system specs, if it matters:
Packard Bell Easynote LJ65
Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
Intel Pentium T4200 @ 2.00GHz
3 GB DDR3 RAM
-MickeyXD

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem fixed itself! =D
I left 3ds max alone for a few days, restarted a few times while doing so, and i decided to check if it works now, and it did =)
*goes to work happily*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.