Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I have a record pulled up on a form I want to have a subtable/form of additional information that is unique to that record. I want to put a button on the first form to open "frmContactInfo" I can't seem to get it to work right. I have a relationship of "tblContactInfo" to "tblProjects" so that the tables are linked. I can get it to work put when I go to a different record and click the button again it pulls up the wrong data.

How can I get it to only pull up the data asscoiated with the first record? It is probably simple but I'm just not getting it.

Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey OBP that looks like a good solution but is there anyway to hide it so it will only come up when I click a commant button? It looks cluttered because I have a lot of stuff in addition to an existing subform that is already there.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Joe the answer is a Tabbed Mainform, you just click the Tab to see the data. Or you could set the form to Visible = "No" then set it to yes to show the form.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, Thanks OBP. I think I will just add the subform to the bottom of the existing main form as you first suggested. It's probably the easist way to do this. I tried it and it looks ok, a lot of information but that is what everyone wants to see. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.