Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont have net connection to my PC .i have copied downloaded videos from my friend's system and pasted in my sytem.when i tried to play those videos,my system is asking for net connection.i have tried this with all players-vlc,real,winamp etc.,all of these are asking for connection.plz help me .do i need to update my softwares(ofcourse i have full version of real player11.and i even tried in this)

·
Super Moderator
74,137 Posts
Not sure how much help you are going to get with this post.

1) You posted in a forum that is used for discussing creating software. They don't really discuss trouble shooting problems with playing movies using existing commercial software players.

2) Your subject, "software", is not very helpful to other members looking in through a list of current topic subjects to decide which ones they may be able to help out.

For a better chance of getting assistance, you may want to first ask a moderator or administrator (click the red triangle at the top of your first post and request this thread be closed. You can then post your problem in the Multimedia with a subject line that gives some idea of the nature of the problem, such as "Can't play downloaded videos when off line".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.