Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,

I gots smiley central, and cant work out how to get the smileys on the pages here.

also a search on TSG says its spyware

soooooo if thats so why is is being advertised on TSG as a banner ?

i am so confused

John Jacobs Fork King Son

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOVE THE

(*) (*) ROFLMAO
I'm more of the big is b e yew tiful !

( * ) ( * )

DOH, the smileys the smiley how do I post my smileys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS PLSPLSPLSPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEESSSS

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
...........take two of these and calm down !!!!!

perhaps you should try a different smilie site that is easy to use.........like this one.......... fancysplace.com or mysmilies.com

now........take a breath and try something else.

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
WARNING Many of those sites draw you in with the lovely little smilies and end up filling your PC with tons of spy/malware. A smilie is not worth having to clean this crap out or at the very worst format your hard drive.

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Rockn said:
WARNING Many of those sites draw you in with the lovely little smilies and end up filling your PC with tons of spy/malware. A smilie is not worth having to clean this crap out or at the very worst format your hard drive.
the ones i gave him are fine Rockn but thanks for the heads up !!! :D

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUT I wanna use the ones recommended by the TSG banners

plsplspslpslpslsplsplsplspslpslpslsplspls

PS
the chill pill didnt work, I've drunk a gallon of coffee, squirted my dose of insulin, drunk half a bottle of southern and its still only 10:34 am :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.