Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Does anyone know of a simple program that could be used to spoof a system crash (preferable blue screen of death type) when a person clicks on say the freecell link. The person I wish to use this on has no computer experience and could be easily duped. I do not want to uninstall freecell just want to make it appear that it has created an error

THX in advance

·
Registered
341 Posts
FYI, I have to say to do an actual system crash to someone would be beyond an actual joke. I would suggest making the freecell link to an html page that looks like the blue screen would probably be the nicest way to go about this. No harm just a quick scare, only to be used on someone who would actually appreciate it and not be offended. An actual system crash would not be appreciated by most people.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thought about web page, is their a html tag to launch browser in full screen view?

Reason for wanting it to look like a crash is that management won't take action against always clicking freecell employee who is bugging all the rest of the workers in the same room

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.