Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Does anyone know of a simple program that could be used to spoof a system crash (preferable blue screen of death type) when a person clicks on say the freecell link. The person I wish to use this on has no computer experience and could be easily duped. I do not want to uninstall freecell just want to make it appear that it has created an error

THX in advance

·
Registered
344 Posts
FYI, I have to say to do an actual system crash to someone would be beyond an actual joke. I would suggest making the freecell link to an html page that looks like the blue screen would probably be the nicest way to go about this. No harm just a quick scare, only to be used on someone who would actually appreciate it and not be offended. An actual system crash would not be appreciated by most people.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thought about web page, is their a html tag to launch browser in full screen view?

Reason for wanting it to look like a crash is that management won't take action against always clicking freecell employee who is bugging all the rest of the workers in the same room

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.