Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sony CLIE on which I have loaded ACT for PalmOS. I sync with my main database on a desktop running XP Home, updated through SP2. I'm getting what appears to be a common problem - Cannot establish connection, check Synch setup... Nothing has changed in the sunchronization setup since the last time it worked properly. Two things have happened though. First, I had trouble getting it to work a few weeks ago, then it took off and worked fine. I thought I had possible not had it in the cradle the right way. Then I had a router installed last week. Today the syc didn't work. Tried severl times makeing sure the PDA was properly seated. Used the direct cable to another USB. Checked the USBs in diagnostice mode. Reviewed the device manager area as notted by Banner Guy. I really don't know what I'm looking for in those areas. Please help - thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.