Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a website.
now i want to setup a donation link on it ..

what are the easy to setup solutions for this problem . i dont want to you paypal .. anyother easy setup for accepting Credit cards ?

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
No matter which one you use there will be a setup fee and a fee per transaction and there are also rates based on volume. There are literraly thousands to choose from but I would guess very few are any good. PayPal is one that is good. There is also Verisign.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
If you are considering offering Credit Card payment you might also like to ask your bank about creating a Merchant Account - or run a Google search for the same service.

As stated above there will be fees for setting up, for each transaction, and possibly minimum volume of transactions (with possible penalties if you don't reach them - even though you can't determine how much business you'll generate in a given month.)

Ask around - but read their terms and conditions fully as they will want to structure any agreement so you carry all the risks, yet will possibly also try to get you to agree to carry adverts for their services on your site to cut their own overheads, etc.

Just be sure to read carefully through what they are offering. If need be whittle down all the options to a few possibles then seek legal advice on those that you consider as potentially useful.

Good luck with your venture

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.