Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Comcast Highspeed Internet and I use My MSN as my IE homepage browser. Whenever I want to send an Internet page or link to another mail recipient, I am directed to this MSN login passport page:

e-http://loginnet.passport.com/digest.srf?

It is a blank webpage with the title listed above. No other information is provided. I do not get the e-mail message box, as expected.

Is anyone else using the My MSN site and receiving the message? Does anyone know what changes I need to make to enable links/pages to be sent? I do use MSN Hotmail as my e-mail program and that works fine, when I go to my e-mail site. The problem is only encountered when I want to send a link/page directly to someone's e-mail. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
The way I send links to web pages in e-mail is to copy and paste the web address into the e-mail. Then there is the method in Eudora of highlighting some text in the e-mail and clicking the link icon on the tool bar and entering the web address there, so that the actual address isn't visible in HTML-formatted mail but, the highlighted text link is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.