Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I send a blank access form via email so that the user can enter the required information and send back to My database to be updated. I know that access has the table email function, however I want the user to use the form.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the collect data function that access has built in. I want the same thing, just my form "Or same format" not the auto email. When you have a lot of data, the collect data function makes for a long email. I just want the collect data email to look like my form and update just the same.

Thanks,

·
Trusted Advisor
6,932 Posts
I would suggest that you create a user form in Outlook where the person fills in the required data and that this form is sent to you,
There you will need a amcro in your aoutlook to intercept this form, extract the relevant data and import it in Access.
I don't know if this is possible but using the Infopath or something like that it should work.
I don't have any experience in this but this seems plausible and that is if your Orrice version is 2007 or higher (which you don't mention)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I still cant get access to send the email in the same format that my form is in. The buit in funtion works fine, I just want the email to look like my form.

Please someone help!!!

·
Trusted Advisor
6,932 Posts
I think you'll have to think in the manner I answered previously.
Create a userform in Outlook where the coustomer enters the needed values and sends the contents to you.
Create an on-line form or similiar. I don't think it can be done the way you want it to work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.