Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a web hosting site that is suitable to cut and paste from Microsoft Publisher into their drag and drop program?
I would like to pay between $5 and $8/mo for this hosting service, if possible.
If I am stuck, I know of a local guy who would build it for me and I can make the changes when needed with Publisher, if building it with Publisher will not give me the styling I am seeking.
So, if you know of any hosts that I can cut and past from Publisher to their site, I would certainly appreciate hearing from you.
Happy New Year!
Ken

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want o publish it through Puplisher because I need a host anyway. There are many hosts which supply wonderful snappy looking templates rather than me building it from scrach. In addition the hosts have many features which I could incorporate into my new site.
Since I know Puplisher and also Word I thought it might be easy to build the site using these tools rather than the tools from the host.
I am thinking of using Yola, unless someone has a host to recommend which is as easy and has so many extras.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Forget using Publisher or Word as web development tools, they produce bloated incorrect code. Get a proper development tool. You can use whatever your host supplies or something as simple at Notepad, or the free Notepad++. If you want a M$ product have a look at the free Web Developer Express from M$. Available here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.