Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the search page, I request a search using the terms "used and computers", and "used computers", both without the quotes, and limit the search to titles. But the search produces a number of threads none of which have this term in their titles. Why is this? And how can I properly search for threads with those terms in the title? thanks, grandpaw

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dear Savvy, well, my post in comments was really to get better acquainted with using the search engine. But would you please go to the thread I just posted in Hardware, which is about my search for a used computer. Perhaps you will have a helplful comment. Sabe, savvy? Thanks, grandpaw

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Grandpaw
when you use the search engine you have 'Search Options'. You can pick a Forum to search in and you have the choice of searching Entire Threads or Titles Only.
:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.