Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was playing a game awhile ago (world of warcraft ) , when i exited the game , everything changed.

My desktop icons and windows side bars are much bigger , even when i use the internet , the websites fonts , pictures and everything are bigger !

How do i change back to its normal state? Its really irritating to see things this big. :(

Here's a thumbnail : , you can see that it actually takes almost every space of my screen.

·
Registered
274 Posts
basically your screen size (resolution) has changed.

Change the display settings back to how you want it and make a note of the settings - then when in WOW set the display settings as the same as your desktop and see if the problem persists when you exit the game.

One other thing - if you are not playing a game in full screen mode you could find that what ever display settings you choose could effect your desktop.

You can get to your display settings by clicking the right button on your mouse whilst in desktop and select personalize (bottom of menu is display settings)

·
Registered
27 Posts
greetings,

on windows 7 go to control panel,
open display,open change display settings,adjust resolution to either reccomende setting or a setting you prefer click apply and oke and you are homefree.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.