Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
15,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Delay after delay... story of my life recently! :(

I did manage to get some upgrades to our Web2 server, though... so things should be running a little better here, even if only on one front-end server. Thanks for everyone's patience!

·
Administrator
15,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the new server won't be online today, but some more upgrades for Server 2 will be taking place tonight. More specifics later today!

·
Administrator
15,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We finally got the new motherboard in for the new TSG 1, but we're waiting for a new ATX power adapter to reach from the power supply to the new motherboard -- apparently they decided that it would be a good idea to put the plug on the other side of these motherboards. :)

Anyway, I'm going to start working on some upgrades on this server (TSG 2) now... Expect a few errors. :)

·
Administrator
15,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some improvements are done now and things are looking better... I think spell check is even running again! Now for another vBulletin update...

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Hi Mike: I just had a few "page can't be displayed" pop-ups in Random....but otherwise no problems! :up: We appreciate you and all the work you put into maintaining "our" site! :up: Take care and have a lovely weekend! :) angel :)

·
Administrator
15,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, although I didn't put up my nice little red banner at the top, I just had to change some code that required the web program to restart. I think I'm done for the night now, though... (or is it morning?)

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
It's morning! :D Good night again Mike! :) Be careful if you do end up venturing out later today like you planned!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.