Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to runl my game "Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed" and after the install I tried to run it and I get an error message saying. "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select ok and restart the application." But even after reinstalling the program and rebooting the computer I get the same message. Can you help me.
Gasper. [email protected]

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
EA sports support really bites. Only thing they say is if you have multiple cdrom/cd rw drives install the game from the drive with the drive letter assignment closest to A

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Max
Are you serious, of course I have the CD in the CD-Rom but so far I don't know what to do as I've tried everything I know. If you know of anything I could do please let me know.
Gasper [email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Max19
Is the CD in the drive when you try to run the game? It probably needs to be there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Brian, in response to your email. The game already is installed in the CD rom closest to the A drive, so I guess your right EA sports sucks. But who is EA sports support anyway? and is there anything else I can do to solve this mystery.
Bye for now
Gasper
[email protected]

Originally posted by brianF
EA sports support really bites. Only thing they say is if you have multiple cdrom/cd rw drives install the game from the drive with the drive letter assignment closest to A

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same problem trying to run Need for Speed High Stakes.
I no longer have the problem!!!
I have 2 CD drives, the letters are D and E, I installed the game from the E drive and was trying to play the game with the CD in that drive. I put the CD in the other drive and it works fine.

Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.