Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) I know your getting tired of see me here but here I am again.This time it's an error message.
run time error 429
Active X component cant create object.
Got any idea what this is and how to get rid of it?

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Hi,

What application are you using when you receive this error? Does this error occur at startup or shutdown?

:confused:

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
hi spoiled brat...good to see ya...
No we don't get tired of seeing you....lol

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
LOL... know you was easy to help.... some are way to hard for me....

Hope you get starightened out here

you're in good hands :)

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
spoiled brat .... Can you confirm that your error message is "runtime error 429 on startup"?

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Hey Saavy,

Hi Spoiled,

Several programs made by a variety of companies seem to be capable of producing this error. Try doing a search on whatever search engine you prefer, and narrow down the list of possibilities to programs that you have installed on your system.

Do you have a CD-Writer? If you're using a program called Record-Now 3.0, then it could be the culprit.

Record-now 3.0 causes runtime error

It looks like the only option presented for many of these programs is to remove them and re-install.

Good Luck :)

Columbo

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok Columbo I think from what you said I might know what it is. I did download a pop-up ad stopper. At least it sounds like it's not a big thing to worry about.
I only see this error on my start up.
Thanks I'll check things out.:D

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
pop up ad stoppers interfere w/ javascript & can really mess up things

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I have to run ... you're in good hands

see ya

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*StateMgr c:\windows\system\restore\statemgr.exe All Users HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
Hidserv hidserv.exe run All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
hpsysdrv c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Keyboard Manager c:\program files\netropa\one-touch multimedia keyboard\mmkeybd.exe All Users HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
LoadPowerProfile rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,loadcurrentpwrscheme All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
LoadPowerProfile rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,loadcurrentpwrscheme All Users HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
mgavrtclexe c:\windows\mcbin\av\rt\mgavrtcl.exe All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
mgavrtclexe c:\windows\mcbin\av\rt\mgavrte.exe All Users HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
Microsoft Works Update Detection c:\program files\microsoft works\wkdetect.exe .DEFAULT HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
MoneyAgent "c:\program files\microsoft money\system\money express.exe" .DEFAULT HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
NAV Agent c:\progra~1\norton~1\navapw32.exe All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Reality Fusion GameCam SE c:\progra~1\realit~1\realit~1\program\rftray.exe .DEFAULT Startup
RealTray c:\program files\real\realplayer\realplay.exe systemboothideplayer All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
ScanRegistry c:\windows\scanregw.exe /autorun All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
ScriptBlocking "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\script blocking\sbserv.exe" -reg All Users HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
Taskbar Display Controls rundll deskcp16.dll,quickres_rundllentry .DEFAULT HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
TaskMonitor c:\windows\taskmon.exe All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
USBMMKBD usbmmkbd.exe All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
ZingSpooler c:\program files\common files\zing\zingspooler.exe All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
I already went through and got rid of some.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Im back... let me look at this... give me a few min's

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Here 'ya go spoiled brat
use this as a reference if you have questions..http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/startup_full.htm#D

Go thru & take checks out of all listed here

go to start/run/msconfig/startup.. when you finish click apply & then ok... reboot

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersi
on\Run ...see this ...http://www.microsoft.com/hwdev/tech/input/audctrl.asp

Microsoft Works Update Detection c:\program files\microsoft works\wkdetect.exe --remove check

MoneyAgent "c:\program files\microsoft money\system\money express.exe" --remove check

Reality Fusion GameCam SE c:\progra~1\realit~1\realit~1\program\rftray.exe --remove check & move the shortcut from C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp if there is one to the desktop for quick access

RealTray c:\program files\real\realplayer\realplay.exe systemboothideplayer All Users--remove check

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.