Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it might be a good idea for those who are members to put a photo of our selfs so I will start with my good lady and I.

Sheila & Pat :D

Attachments

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
I had some pictures taken with the 1940's look and I had my new camera with me too and asked the lady if she could take a picture and that is what you see here. I then later added the effects to it.

·
Registered
32,642 Posts
hewee said:
I had some pictures taken with the 1940's look and I had my new camera with me too and asked the lady if she could take a picture and that is what you see here. I then later added the effects to it.
Nice effect:up: :up: :up:

·
Registered
17,334 Posts
Nice pic Pat, :D

you make a cheery couple :D

Just had an email from Kev & he can't get onto Techguys at present, keeps getting an error message :(

Hi Harry, :D
That's a nice one of you :D

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
Thanks Bygum and YM :) Funny when I was thinking of getting the picture taken I called me dad, sister etc and told them all about it and what packages deals that they had and the picture sizes and said I wanted to get some taken for them and said how big they were and I was going to give dad the bigger one. Then after getting the pictures taken they did not seem to remember what I was talking about and dad said the picture is to big to hang any place. I mean it is a 20x24 or something like that. All the money it cost for something I talked to them about first to have them not remember me asking them. Good thing I did not pay more to get it framed. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.