Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if I will have a problem returning an ipod I bought at Target and used for a week?
Should I delete all songs on it? this model (mini) :confused: didnt have enough space for all my music/conversations.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
43,959 Posts
I used to work for Target. Their policy is 30 days with receipt for full credit. Just delete what you have and tell them that it would not upload any songs to it. They cannot tell you you can't return it.

·
Banned
24,388 Posts
From Target's web site:

Target Stores Return Policy

We will issue a full refund for most items returned within 90 days in new condition, with the original receipt or packing slip, packaging and accessories.

Also, please note:
• Music, movies, video games, software and collectibles must be returned unopened.
• Camcorders, digital cameras, portable DVD players and portable electronics are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• Holiday and Seasonal merchandise on clearance at the time of the return will be refunded at the current clearance price.
• Any purchase made by check may be refunded as a merchandise voucher.
• Other restrictions may apply.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Thats the only way to get some things returned. With people that got loads of dead pixels on their PSP, they just made up a problem to get new.

·
Banned
24,388 Posts
Tidus, are you and I reading the same thread? I just re-read the original post. Can you tell me what part of it says that the unit is defective?

adam12 said:
this model (mini) :confused: didnt have enough space for all my music/conversations.

What do dead pixels have to do with this?

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
He is saying, to avoid the restocking fee, tell them the unit is defective and give a reason. And im saying thats what people did with the PSP when it had dead pixels, because alot of places wouldent return for that reason.

·
Banned
24,388 Posts
Oh, gee. I apologize for missing the fraudulent claim suggestion.

Quite a shock considering Tidus jumped on someone for wanting to use the LEGAL Rhapsody music service.

So it's not appropriate to discuss P2P programs, but it's okay to discuss defrauding Target.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Apology accepted ;) :p :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.