Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,745 Posts
But it was running on a windows 10 system before all this
As I said, it might work and it might not work. Up to you, either install a supported operating system or attempt win10.
The system must have had some problem since you attempted to wipe or reinstall windows.

·
Trusted Advisor
86,014 Posts
Nate9161:
You appear to still be logged into this forum.
If you are, please reply to the questions in post #20.
I'm getting ready to shut down for the night and want to give you some information before I do.

--------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Was it running Windows 10 Home 64-bit or Windows 10 Pro 64-bit?
Which "Version" and "OS Build" of Windows 10 was it running?

-------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry I was trying to install the drivers but none of that is working......I'm not particularly sure what windows 10 version it was running but before all of this squabble I saw window 10 home

·
Super Moderator
46,745 Posts
From your posts, [IMO] the best advise that I could give to you would be to do one of the following;
1 Before attempting an install, do a LOT of reading and studying on how to install an operating system
2 Other option would be to take it to a shop. If you decide on this option, do understand that putting money into 7yr old hardware is seldom cost effective

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
From your posts, [IMO] the best advise that I could give to you would be to do one of the following;
1 Before attempting an install, do a LOT of reading and studying on how to install an operating system
2 Other option would be to take it to a shop. If you decide on this option, do understand that putting money into 7yr old hardware is seldom cost effective
Yea I understand that thanks..........but I had already changed the hard disk and motherboard I don't want to lose it easily

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.