Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard there is a way to silence the noise your modem makes as it logs on to internet, also I can't get my mouse to function at a 1 clik select, I went to control panel and mouse settings could not find anything for a click.
any help will be greatley apprerciated,
thanks.
Donny

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm not sure about the noisy modem, but there should be a check box somewhere in settings to turn off the internal speaker. As for the single mouse click option, select the start menu, settings, folder options, click on "Custom, based on your settings" and then select settings. The bottom option lets you choose single or double click.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The modem

Start>Settings>Control Panel>Modem select properties and there should be a setting on the General tab for modem volume setting. If that does not work select the Connection tab Advanced button and in the Extra Setting box enter ATM0 (that a zero not the letter o) which tell the modem to set volume to none.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.