Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy new year..I'm trying to clean up my "good old faithful" PC..running WIN95 and Netscape Messenger etc..How can I delete a whole e-mail folder in messenger?? I can delete all the mail stored in the folder but how do I totally get rid of the folder? Have looked in Edit and Help etc but cant seem to find anything. I have Outlook Express in another PC and its easy to delete complete folders!!!!! ..Thanks for checking!

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
Happy new year to you too.

Ok if you just have a folder that you made and want to delete it go and open up Messenger.
You will be in the inbox. See that green arrow on the right under the Netscape icon. Click on that and then you will see the tree will all your folders. You may need to click on the plus to see sub folders.
Highlight the folder and right click and pick delete folder. It will go to the trash. But you can not clear like the other trash.
You need to right click on it again and pick delete because it is a sub folder of the trash folder.

Here is a great site for ya.
http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/index6.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.