Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am having a problem with booting up my computer. Everytime I turn the computer on, the HDD light comes on but the power light doesn't. When I press the reset button, everything starts working and the computer boots up. I think the problem might be the wires that get plugged into the motherboard. I don't know how to correctly install them and the manual that came with the motherboard doesn't help at all. I have a GA-7IXE4 motherboard with 1000 MHZ AMD and 256 MB RAM. If anybody could assist me with this problem, please do so. If anybody knows how the wires are suppose to be plugged into the motherboard correctly, please let me know because I think that might be the main problem. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The manual did not help. I checked the position of the wires and it's plugged in correctly. There has to be something else wrong. Any suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.