Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am reposting this problem because i think i may have explained my problem incrrectly.
Sony monitor wont come off of power saver.
It has 2 led lights.1 for Power Saver(such as in stand by mode) and 1 for when the monitor is on and working.When i turn the monitor is on, it immediately goes to Power Saver mode, therefore the screen remains completely black(as if it was off).I cannot seem to get it back on.

A little background:
I put in a NIC card, booted the computer and during Post i received a message about a device conflict and a memory parity error.When i choose to ignore the message it would not boot in normal mode(Windows was giving me the same error).When i choose to ignore the erro and bot into safe mode, it works fine.I decided to remove the NIC and i still received the same error so this time i choose the option to remove the conflicting device(thinking it was the NIC).Unfortunetely and aparently, the device that was removed was the monitor because it has not worked since.I removed the CMos battery, took out the video card, remove all unecessary devices, reset the memory but nothing seems to work.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.