Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't report posts as it takes for ever and stops half way loading.also I have click certain buttings 50 time before they do anything.cleaning files has done nothing so it has to be at your end. anyone else having problems.

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
There are a few functions like that we use for moderating that take a long time. I'm not sure what the issue is, but I know that Mike is aware of the issue.

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know it used to a little time but its got to the point where you think it does not go through as it does not return you back to the page you were at it just sites there and the little bars that tell you how far a page has loaded stops half way

·
Registered
7,953 Posts

·
Administrator
15,306 Posts
I think this has really become a problem since we added the latest Mods. Dan and I plan to look at this as well as a few other issues on Sunday.

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
SouthParkXP101 said:
it takes a bit of time, but i don't really us it all that much because i just usually PM a mod or admin...... its seems to get solved faster;)
And we'd REALLY prefer you use the report thread function if it's something that requires a moderator's attention. That notifies all the mods, not just your "favorite" mod, who may be overworked of unavailable at the time. ;)

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Laura said:
I think he means modifications............not moderators. ;) :D
Are you sure about that Laura? ;) :p :D

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Karen said:
I dunno, those moderators have been nothing but trouble. :eek: :D :p ;)
See Laura...confirmation! :p ;) :D

Good afternoon Karen! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.