Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am new to PHP but i have some common knowledge to recognizing commands and such.

in my page i have code like this

Code:
<div  class="page_column page_column_first" id="page_column_1" style="width:  499px;"><div class="page_block_container"  id="page_block_759"><div class="disignBoxFirst">
    <div class="boxFirstHeader"><div class="dbTitle">Up and Coming</div></div>

<div class="boxContent"><div  class="dbContentHtml"><p>This is a placeholder for up and  coming news to be edited at News  Time.</p></div></div>
So whatever class it is linked to say "boxContent" which is the name of a section on a .css file on the server, i want it take the information under that header and place it on that same line and doing something like
Code:
preg_replace
class="boxContent with style="border: 0px;
background-color: transparent;
margin:10px auto 5px;"

Can somebody write something like that for me please or help me with it? It's basically taking the css rule and converting it to inline Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not change it, just get that rule and replace it with the class text and class name for example

<div class ="sys_top_menu">

capture it and get it and display it as

<div style ="what the css rule was on the css file(s)>

·
Registered
787 Posts
like this
Code:
preg_replace('/<div class ="sys_top_menu">/', '<div style ="what the css rule was on the css file(s)>', $variable)
changing "what the css rule was on the css file(s)" to what ever it is you want? and changing $variable to the php variable you have the code in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.