Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i now have roughly 4000 mp3s and i wanted to make a list of all of them,but at the end of each song on the list i want it to show what cd its on,i use file grabber to make the list,so when i put in a cd and load the list into file grabber i want it to say"song title"cd1.then i would load in another list from another cd and i want it to say"song title"cd2etc etc,so when i have my master list of all my music and i want to hear a song it will tell me cd to look on.is there a way to add an extension onto a batch of songs without renaming all of them.i hope i made myself clear on this---i use win 98

G

·
I have this little program (about 252 K) That will take all the files in a directory and add something to the title, like you want to do. do you want me to send it to you?

· Registered
434 Posts
Just for my own gratification - What is the program's name and where did you get it from?

G

·
It is called "File Renamer" (seriously, that is what it is called!) and i got it from the creators website. The readme file has an email address that ive traced to the webmaster of www.evan.org, but there is nothing about it there. the address on the page is the same as in the readme file. I dont know where from that site i got it, but apparently i did. I've had it for about a year and it has become one of my "essential" applications.

G

·
I dont know where i got it, the readme has an email address ([email protected]) so i must of got it from www.evan.org but there is nothing about it there. I've had it for like ever and it has become one of my "esssential" applications. It is freeware.

wildexpressions
I have ICQ and i will message you and than send it to you when you say it is ok. And a wildlife picture would be GREAT!

G

·
I dont know where i got it, the readme has an email address ([email protected]) so i must of got it from www.evan.org but there is nothing about it there. I've had it for like ever and it has become one of my "esssential" applications. It is freeware.

wildexpressions
I have ICQ and i will message you and than send it to you when you say it is ok. And a wildlife picture would be GREAT![/B]

oops, i just noticed i accidently posted it twice. i clicked send, but then i forgot to add something, so i hit stop, and the text disappeared, so i retyped it. sorry

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SCORPION
I am online everyday from 5 till???you can send it to me then [or tonight]ill listen for you.any particular animal you prefer?--i know this is not a forum for chatting so this will be my last unrelated post

G

·
Ok, in icq it says i am "awaiting authorization" i am online mostly around 5 too, the only reason i am on now is i have chemo today and i didn't go to school. And any animal will be fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.