Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone.

I am trying to run an application on my home computer from school using remote desktop connection. Thing is the application (Eve Online) will open but for some reason the window it opens in will not display on the computer I'm operating from...just comes up blank. Any way to fix this? I notice that on the Start Menu I have something called Windows Security now on the remote computer when I'm connected which will pull up the task manager. I have a fast home computer, connected with a fast internet conx etc so it should run fine... I can open emails etc and run some basic apps but not any games through remote desktop it seems. Battelfield 1942 just won't open at all. :( Would like to get it running so I can train my skills while I'm at school lol.

I have the latest patches etc on the home comp and the school comp. Thus the latest version of remote desktop connection. I know Eve Online is not a very connection intensive application so internet traffic conx problems shouldn't be an issue (most people overseas can run the game with a 56 k modem just fine)

Is there some setting I'm missing?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has any answers?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.