Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
blue srceen tried safemode reinstall a fix on pc that worked but not this time keeps booting back to registry- error a problem has been detected windows has to shut down but freezes their hold button a lot of times to shut down. laptop is dell insprion 8200. I keep it for work stuff only and some pics. only 512 memory though good enough for what I use it for I thought. I can get into bios to run xp cd repair but keeps going back to blue nightmare. error reads If problems continue, disable or remove any newly Installed hardware software disable BIOS memery options such as caching or shadowing. use safemode stop: DX00000051 (OX00000001,OXE15D9008,OX005CE000,Ox000001D6) thanks kevin

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If you want to copy a drive, use THIS program, or if you just want to recover data, use THIS program. Neither will cost you anything. You'd just need to buy another HD to do a fresh install of XP onto, and then run them to recover data from old drive to new one.

Scorp.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks brought a new drive from ebay dell 80g I'am trying that now but have problems. now lap top won't turn on battery is 3 months old a dell also. It been over a week when I got in mail its 80g Hitachi I thought was a travelstar but does'nt say old was 40g IBm travelstar.now just turn on 20 sec trys to boot green lights plus one green light for uppercase keys other two aren't on the numerric and the scroll lock function the trys to run cd drive and shuts down. dell inspiron 8200 4 years old. I over at hard drive form now thanks kevin but I saw some registry - error form some esle yesterday trying to find to see problem solved

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.