Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I know how to make data on a HD dissapear in a few easy keystrokes ;)

Poof

Magic

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
i know some words that will let you live forever.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
biker5 said:
does anoy know any real magic spells
I'm hoping your not a troll....

but what I have to ask you, is why ???

If your talking about as in "magic tricks" they are just illusions i.e slight of hand etc.

If your talking about doing proper spells, i.e love potions, hex's, influencing people and events...

Then I have to say that I do believe that there are ways to do such things, many claim to be able to, most are con artists, but very FEW can do these.

I would be VERY, VERY, VERY carefull about what you are trying to delve into, you are going to go down a very dark, dangerous and slippery slope.

There is nothing that needs "fixing" in your life or anothers that is worth your soul.

If you have a problem pls feel free to PM or e-mail me (in total confidence) but pls do not attempt what I feel your trying to attempt

take care

Adrian

"The most potent instrument of action is prayer."
Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948),
Indian Leader

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wiccan's don't spell to exploit or attempt infuence others, it goes against the very nature of the belief.

Anything you may find on Google or anywhere else that lays claim to asissting you in Magic Spells is cr*p.

It is how you behave that will show change in other's around you.
Always be kind and sincere.

If you are looking for something nasty then it is time to see a therapist and get that bad stuff worked out.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Cake4All said:
Wiccan's don't spell to exploit or attempt infuence others, it goes against the very nature of the belief.

Anything you may find on Google or anywhere else that lays claim to asissting you in Magic Spells is cr*p.

It is how you behave that will show change in other's around you.
Always be kind and sincere.

If you are looking for something nasty then it is time to see a therapist and get that bad stuff worked out.
What I said was a joke stolen off a webcomic. It's a comic that often makes fun of Wiccans that become Wiccans just because it's the 'in' thing now...not because they agree with the belief system the religion sets on the table. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
gotcha :p
didn't think you were being offensive or anything, just don't want the thread starter to think that you can effect anyone's thinking or actions by 'casting a spell'.
Things just don't work that way in any belief system.

I am hoping the person is not angry and looking for a get-even. No matter what practice and beliefs you follow, being good & good-natured is the only way to go. Happiness and contentment will come from that, even if it is not immediately realized, it will happen.

If you are angry and want revenge, you will not have peace.

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
twotugs said:
"Klaatu Barada Nikto"

It's the real deal. No one's sure what it does, but it works. I know. I saw it in a movie.

Just don't mispronounce it.
From one of my favorite movies...."The Day the Earth Stood Still"! ;) Only didn't she have to say "Gort" first! ;)

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Try this. Light candles , and spin about, while chanting>>>>>>>>>>
"do hokey pokey and turn yourself about-thats what its all about" --- a spirtual Fidelista! :D >f

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.