Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TSG New Year's Chat! (12-31-2001 until 01-02-2002)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the main page (http://forums.techguy.org/) and click on the big "TSG New Year's Chat" link at the top-right. As far as I know, it should work with just about any javascript-capable web browser.
I don't see any 'TSG New Year's Chat' link on that page??

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
hey there. Happy New Year

When you log on... on the right ...where it says Welcome Back

Its where your name is located ....look just above it on the right...where you click to view new post... big bold red font... a URL

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
I like the sig, Shamrock. :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SavvyLady: I see it now... I hadn't logged in before so it wasn't there then.

deuce_mn: Thanks... the sig is courtesy of Signature... and the verse is courtesy of Emily Dickinson. :)

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Thanks... the sig is courtesy of Signature...
Where is she... I don't think she has been on in a long while.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by deuce_mn
Where is she... I don't think she has been on in a long while.
I was thinking that same thing as I posted that I hadn't 'seen '
her lately. Any body know??

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
no... not night. She hasn't been around in a while. Since before the last software upgrade (around beg nov I think it was).

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Shamrock, deuce,

Signature has been in here a few times, although she last posted in December:

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59814

I do get an occasional PM from her from time to time. ;)

Nice you guys ask about her, I'll send her this thread link and see if we can get her to come out of hiding ...........

DS

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Signature has been in here a few times, although she last posted in December:
Wow... 12/3 is a long time. I would go insane if I was away that long. I'm glad I didn't become attached back in may because then I would probably just have canceled my trip and stayed home instead of living with my friend in Argentina... I could hardly take a week during finals, let alone over a month. :rolleyes: Yeah DS lets see if we can pry up that rock. :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Originally posted by TechGuy
Not a big deal, Alan... If I wanted it all for myself, I could remove it from the selection. :)
Thanks. While I'm a big professor Frink fan (aka Jerry Lewis/Nutty Professor) I like the egghead from the Foghorn Leghorn episode as well so I'll stick with that for a while. When I eventually get to 100 posts, I'll get creative like the rest of these guys on the board.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hewee: Love it. Thanks. Would make a great avitar.
Mike: It's ok, I'm more focused on quality posts, not necessarily quantity. I'm in no rush. If I don't have anything of interest to say, no sense in making others read my babbling.

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
Alan Weiner,

Your welcome.

I love all his movies or all the ones I have seen.
He has made a lot that we never seen in the USA.

Great avitar but I would need to resize it.
If you know of any sites for Jerry Lewis and Nutty Professor then maybe we could that same one in color.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.