Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received some QuickTime files by email but the video part wont play. I see the first frame of the video and hear some sound. The indicator slider moves about a quarter of an inch and pauses, then starts again, but video doesn't play. At the end of the play time, the video jumps to the last frame. The videos are only about 7 secs long. I checked to make sure I have the latest update for quicktime. I tried to open with Adobe 3.0 which has always worked, but no luck there either. The files loaded to Adobe, but there is a pink overlay on them on my main page. The sender has posted the same files on youtube and they work fine there. My ops is Windows XP. All the files from my kodak camera play ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The video came to me by email and the picture is very narrow and tall and when I loaded it onto another website it was laying sideways and the subject was scrunched fatter, but it played correctly. So, is this a camera recording thing that can be corrected?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.