Arrow Completely Remove iTunes and QuickTime (Click for less)
Note: Songs you purchased from the iTunes Store or imported from CDs are saved in your My Music folder by default and are not deleted by removing iTunes.
1. Quit iTunes.
2. On the Start menu, click Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs.
4. Select iTunes from the list of currently installed programs, then click Remove.
5. When asked if you would like to remove iTunes, select Yes.
6. After the uninstallation is complete, do not restart if you are prompted to.
7. If other entries were present for iTunes remove those as well.
8. In Add or Remove Programs, remove any iPod Updater applications that are listed in the same fashion as iTunes was removed.
9. In Add or Remove Programs, remove any QuickTime installations that are listed in the same fashion as iTunes was removed.
10. Restart your computer.
11. After the computer restarts, open Local Disk C: in My Computer or whichever disk programs are installed on.
12. Open the Program Files folder.
13. Right-click the iTunes folder and select Delete and choose Yes when asked to confirm the deletion. Note: This folder may have already been deleted if iTunes was successfully removed in steps 1-8.
14. Right click the iPod folder and select Delete and choose Yes when asked to confirm the deletion.
15. Right-click the QuickTime folder and select Delete and choose Yes when asked to confirm the deletion.
16. Delete the QuickTime and QuicktimeVR files located in the C:\Windows\system32\ folder.
17. Right-click on the Recycle Bin and on the shortcut menu, click Empty Recycle Bin.
18. Restart your computer.
19. Install the latest version of iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download.