Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a cable connection, along with one of those "internet keyboards",,, buttons for email, banking, news, sports, etc.

for along time now these buttons, no longer work. anyone have any idea how to fix, correct this,, so they work again???

i looked in device manager, under keyboards, shows standard 101/102 key or microsoft natural keyboard,, reports as working properly,,,,, under driver files details it shows the following (see attachment)

while trying to fix this problem, i came across some info about drivers in device manager,,,, the one system using default drivers, when searching for correct driver,,,,, which is the one in (parenthesis)

anyway, anyone have any info,,, or help, so i can possibly restore the functions on this "internet keyboard"?

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Hi donm,Welcome to TSG,Go to Start>Run>type in Msconfig,click ok,Click on startup tab>make sure theres a check mark next to muti-function keyboard,click apply,then ok.Reboot.

·
Gone but never forgotten
9,803 Posts
Hi and Merry Christmas usually there is an icon sitting in the system tray that you can click on to bring up details .....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.