Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm in big trouble w/my in-laws if you guys don't help me!! Quick (we leave to go home tomorrow), i need to download the scanner driver for this particular model. It says Puredata Simplex scanner on it. Although, I went to the www.puredata.com website, it seemed to be drivers for LANs and WANs. Not the right site. Can you recommend one?

I had downloaded Paperport Deluxe 8 to make their life easier. They are having trouble using the iphoto plus4 software that comes with it. Scanned images are tiny on it. I can't find the option to delete the very first blurry scanned image in it (although we've scanned other photos since). it is the worst software for a scanner that i've ever seen. We have Visioneer 1 touch and Paperport and love it. The paperport preview screen pops up for us at home when we're scanning a photo. Here, on their computer, although Paperport is open, you click scan. iPhoto pops up and scans, taking a long time. It closes itself when it's done. Well we get a black jpg. image (no matter where the photo is on the scanner). I deleted the driver and iPhoto hoping to fix it. Big mistake.... Bad enough, that the in-laws can't stand me..... HELP!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.