Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1: Well unlike other person, mine works and all but let's say I turn my computer on, open MapleStory and it can work, but sometime I turn the computer on, open Maple and the page is like split in 2 or 3. I have to reboot when that happens. I'm tired of it and i'm wondering if there is a way to fix it.

The way it's split it's like if there was another MapleStory screen over it but a little more right, so there is multi times the same thing.

It does this 1 time on 3. And let's say it work, it will always work until I reboot. If I reboot, and it doesn't work, it will never work until I reboot =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2: Also, i'm pretty sure this is because I don't have enough RAM or my video card is not strong enough but it's worth asking. It's full screen and to get to your desktop, you have to do alt+tab in game. People get instantly in their desktop but me it takes like 45 seconds. I was wondering if there was any way to fasten it. Same when I close, it takes 45 seconds. Other people is direct. Don't need to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3: When you close the game, there is an ad that is supposed to appear. Mine appears but it's blank. And because of that I have to wait extra time for it to close. And I get the internet error that there is script error on that page. Anyway to fix that so I can see the ad and no error?

Thanks in advance :up: (Put the number to say which problem you're helping me with, please ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.