Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my long suffering problem: I cannot attach files to any web based e-mail services that I use (my primary one is Juno webmail). Every time I try to attach a file to outgoing mail it either gives me an error (such as document contains no data) or it just times out and I get a page error. I have tried many things including reformatting my PC. I am running Windows XP sp2, using roadrunner for cable modem. I am running Norton as well.
The following are not the problem: file too large; bad file extension; mailbox full; browser. I have tried Mozilla Firefox, IE all versions, Hotmail, Juno, Yahoo mail, with anti virus software and without, etc.
It seems like the problem is in Windows, as it searches for a long time for files atha are just in MyDocuments (oh and I have tried to upload from many different folders even desktop). It is as if there is some setting that I do not have right in XP. Also when I upload photos to web based photo site (snapfish) it takes forever and sometimes they time out. Could I have a hardware problem? My PC is a Dell Dimension 2400 that I have had for 2+ years.
I have searched all over for the answer to this and I really would like to make this work. Please help!!!
thanx,
sandals1

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.