Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else in the forum, I searched and didnt find any....

I've recently formatted my PC and installed Windows XP back again (Vista was a nightmare) , I have BitDefender total security, it's all good but there's this problem, whenever i watch a video on YouTube or MetaCafe or any of these sites, if i close the tab with the movie playing before it was fully loaded, my internet continues loading the video although i already closed it...
I'll try to be clearer, i'm watching a video on Youtube, it's 10 minutes long, 5 minutes through i close the whole window because i dont wanna continue watching, my network activity bar still shows that there is something being downloaded, and it stays that way until i unplug my network cable and plug it back again, then it's all fine...

Could anyone plz help me with this one?? It's been very irritating because i used to watch loads of YouTube videos and now i just don't because of that mess... Thanks a lot in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.