Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Im having a problem with my video driver, everytime I try to run any game such as just Halo trial version, It gives me this error- A problem occured initializing DirectDraw, Hardware acceleration may be dissabled. Please run dxdiag. I run it and it tells me this-

The system is using the generic video driver. Please install video driver provided by the hardware manufacturer.
To test DirectDraw functionality, click the "Test DirectDraw" button above.
Direct3D functionality not available. You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer.

The problem is, I have no idea what my harware manufacturer is, even the computer dosnt know.It tells me this.

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: n/a
System Model: n/a
BIOS: n/a
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70GHz
Memory: 224MB RAM
Page File: 143MB used, 403MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found

I have no idea what to do, The computer is custom built and the tower has the letters TDN on the front, Im lost and confused....please help!
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
k here is the new update, i figured out how to get the video driver going (it was turned off in hardware menus) (duuuuuuuuhhhh) but now i just need to find an update SOMEWHERE becuase the computer cannot find one and i still cant run my games...hopefully someone can help me......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.