Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some real problems getting a page to update my DB. When I click on submit, the values are not being updated and I am not getting my confirmation message - only the title of the page and a blank page (no error message). It is driving me crazy. I cannot find any reason it doesn't work. I am going to attach the complete code with this post and then I will post again with a snapshot of what the page looks like after submitting. Thanks in advance to anyone that will help me get this fixed, I have spent a lot of time working on this problem.

Attachments

· Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tested to see if the year value was being passed, thinking that maybe it may not - resulting in no post to the correct DB. I have also tested the value in varBusName, as it determines which DB it will post to. Both values are present and correct.

I would like to test to see if the values in UCodes is right, but I do not know where to do the resonse.write in the code. I tried adding it to the page, but there is no value of UCodes until the submit button is clicked and there is not a confirmation page to check the value on. A portion of the code on the page is suppose to confirm the completion of the update, but it is not working right.

Anyone that could spare the time to look through it, I would appreciate it greatly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.