Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the first day I got my VISTA computer my printer would not configure. I spent HOURS on line with Microsoft and they finally got it working. Then I started using my laptop a lot and had my PC down. When I turned on my PC again the printer would not work. I uninstalled ALL the programs microsoft loaded and uninstalled the printer. Then plugged in the printer so the computer could find it and download drivers. It did so and said it was working just fine. BUT.....though it TRIED to print, it would not print a test page. All the print was at the top of the page and a mess. I can copy anything I want, but I can NOT print from my computer. I am going to Epson's web site and see if I can find a solution, but their support people were not helpful before and would not even help the microsoft tech. I will NEVER buy another EPSON Ever! Can anyone tell me something I can do that I haven't done? Thank you SOOOOO much if you can!

·
Registered
14,142 Posts
I would suggest you do a search on the Epson site for the drivers for your specific model of printer and that should get it working. If you bought the printer new you should have received a drivers disc with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The disc that came with the printer is OLD! I mean this printer was made over 5 years ago. LOL It is a dinosaur! But I will try it and see. Thank you for reminding me about the disc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.